Monday, August 6, 2012

Twenty

So over the weekend, the hubs and I reached a milestone......

Our TWENTY-YEAR CLASS REUNION!   I can't even believe it.  That number has been hovering in my mind for so long, I don't know what I am going to do now that it has passed.  

Every time I started a new diet I would think "I have to lose this weight...I can't show up at my reunion fat!" or "I better take care of my skin, I don't want to look like an old lady at my 20 year reunion."


And just like that, it came and went.  It was a really fun night, and so great to see all our old friends. 
Especially fun since Bryan and I are from the same class, so we got to attend together.  
(Although truthfully we never even saw each other all night).



I just wish I would have had time to talk to EVERYONE, and that I would have taken more than 3 photos.
Oh well......there is still the FIFTY-YEAR to think about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...